Formerly known as the Nation of Cormyr. After Queen Tanalasta Azoun was overthrown in a coup d'état by the people of the nation. Queen Tanalasta Azoun refused to condone a social system consistent that identified morality as the full respect of individual rights embodied in laissez-faire capitalism, and that the role of art in human life is to transform humans' metaphysical ideas by selective reproduction of reality into a physical form—a work of art—that one can comprehend and to which one can respond emotionally.
The Federation of Objectivism is a member of the alliance known as the The Illuminati.
- The nation of Cormyr was attacked by tech raiders on 8 July 2013. The leader, Queen Tanalasta Azoun, took a weak slug back at the attacking nation, as she had mismanaged her resources, putting larger amount of work on her slaves, rather than focusing on a well rounded economy and military defense.
- The people of Cormyr requested that earn back the trust of the people and answer the call of the blood from the dead, that died on that day. She refused, leading to a quick revolt by the people.
- In the month that followed, before John Galt was sworn into the position as the ruler of Cormyr, the people built tanks, warplanes, and naval vessels, signifying, they never want to be attacked directly again, without being ready.
- The people of Cormyr appointed John Galt to lead the nation after a coup d'état. After looking at the nation as a whole, his first duty was to rename the nation to Objectivism. Focusing on the individual rights of the people, that capitalism would restore the nation of Objectivism to a strong nation, capable of fulfilling its own defensive position.
- The stance of the head of the government of the Federation of Objectivism stands for fair trade with other nations on the planet Anson. Fair trade as that defined by the ruler, not the masses of rulers on Planet Anson.